Overview of embargoad areas
Falun – Lugnet, Hälsingberg, Jungfruberget
Falun – Lugnet, Event Centre
Säter – Mora by
Any attempt to survey or train in the competition terrain is forbidden, unless explicitly permitted by the organizer. The embargoed areas are out of bounds for all potential participants and team mem bers, including competitors, team leaders, coaches, doctors, and any other person who through their knowledge of the terrain may influence the result of the competitions.
Any permission for other access to embargoed areas must be requested, before access, from the organizers. This includes any MTB events taking place in the embargoed areas in which potential competitors wish to participate. The embargo includes the use of drones in or about the terrain.
- Säter Mora by, 2018 1:15 000 https://bit.ly/sater_mora_by
- Falun Hälsingberg 1:10 000 https://bit.ly/falun_halsingberg
- Falun Lugnet S 2018 1:10 000 https://bit.ly/falun_lugnet_s
- Falun Lugnet NE 2018 1:15 000 https://bit.ly/falun_lugnet_ne
- Falun Lugnet NW 2018 1:10 000 https://bit.ly/falun_lugnet_nw
Changes Since Bulletin 2
The following changes have been made since bulletin 2:
- Falun Stadspark, Falu Gruva and Djupdalarna are no longer embargoed.
- Some adjustments have been made to the remaining embargoed areas, in particular in the vicini ty of the Event Centre.
- There are no longer any exceptions. The embargoed areas are strictly out of bounds.